mardi 2 avril 2013

Chapitre 15 : A little prayer ...

♫ " The moment I wake up, 
Before I put on my makeup
I say a little prayer for you
While combing my hair now 
And wond'ring what dress to wear now
I say a little prayer for you

Forever forever you'd stay in my heart and I will love you
Forever and ever we never will part oh how I love you
Together together that's how it must be to live without you
Would only mean heartbreak for me " ♫

 



On en a toutes rêvés mais personne n'a encore osé ...
"Forever and ever ..." ^^

Bref, la cérémonie aura lieu dans une église chère à mon petit coeur. La dernière où j'ai emmené mon père. Désormais c'est à un souvenir heureux auquel je pourrais l'associer.

Ps : Les Caennais me diront,  "Mais elle est en rénovation" et je répond "Et non, elle sera finie... presque comme neuve" ;)

Site : Information sur l Église St Jean 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Ajouter votre commentaire ici :